I use collage, acrylics, photographs, antique paper, text, postal stamps, dollar bills, tarot cards, even insect wings! anything that is interesting for it's color or texture, to create new collages in different formats from canvases, to wood to journals! My new pieces are all for sale, so e-mail me if you're interested, enjoy!

Wednesday, January 31, 2007



The topic for Found Art Tuesday for Jan 30 is MUSIC. This is a fake-pod I made from an altoids tin box. See more pictures, read all the story and the materials in my website

3 Comments:

Blogger Cynthia said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog.

This looks very cool! I have been wanting to make more found art, but haven't made any in awhile. You've inspired me to try "Found Art Tuesday". Is this a group thing or an individual effort on your part?

11:50 AM

 
Blogger Todd Camplin said...

That is great fun. A true mp3 player. I love your art. Good work.

11:23 PM

 
Blogger jafabrit said...

rosa, this is really cool how you did this :)

10:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home