I use collage, acrylics, photographs, antique paper, text, postal stamps, dollar bills, tarot cards, even insect wings! anything that is interesting for it's color or texture, to create new collages in different formats from canvases, to wood to journals! My new pieces are all for sale, so e-mail me if you're interested, enjoy!

Wednesday, October 25, 2006



This is Found Art Tuesday card number 8. The topic for this week is "Secret" and this gave me a lot to think about, I decided to go with something that although is true, it's not that dark or personal and that I don't mind people knowing about. I used to leave gift cards with a little amount of money still in them for others to find and use, I used to think it would make someone feel lucky if they found something unexpected like this. Never altered them, just wrote some stuff in them, "it's your lucky day" for example. This is the first official found-art-gift-card, read more about it here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home