I use collage, acrylics, photographs, antique paper, text, postal stamps, dollar bills, tarot cards, even insect wings! anything that is interesting for it's color or texture, to create new collages in different formats from canvases, to wood to journals! My new pieces are all for sale, so e-mail me if you're interested, enjoy!

Thursday, October 19, 2006




This is card number 7 for Found Art Tuesday, you can read the story behind it and where it was left in my website, here:

COFFEE

It's made in watercolor paper 6X4 inches, acrylics, pastel crayons and felt tip pen marker. I tried to think about how the aura of coffee would look like, that's why the actual coffee cup is blank, (I used watercolor masking fluid for that, so you can see and feel the actual paper)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home