I use collage, acrylics, photographs, antique paper, text, postal stamps, dollar bills, tarot cards, even insect wings! anything that is interesting for it's color or texture, to create new collages in different formats from canvases, to wood to journals! My new pieces are all for sale, so e-mail me if you're interested, enjoy!

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Mariachi Mencey Azteca - Las mañanitas - Tenderete

Happy birthday to me!
This is our mexican happy birthday song, "Las mañanitas" the literal translation would be "These are the little mornings" sounds weird in english, though...

1 Comments:

Blogger Petit Elefant said...

Hi, how are you? I just came across your blog on delightful blogs {and it is delightful!} and thought I'd share mine with you: Petit Elefant. I'd love to have you stop by and say hello. Thanks,
Allison

10:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home