I use collage, acrylics, photographs, antique paper, text, postal stamps, dollar bills, tarot cards, even insect wings! anything that is interesting for it's color or texture, to create new collages in different formats from canvases, to wood to journals! My new pieces are all for sale, so e-mail me if you're interested, enjoy!

Wednesday, June 28, 2006






Now don't get me wrong, I also love going to starbucks and getting my coffee from the very talented baristas that can make your wishes come true adding all kinds of flavors, caffeine, whipped cream, and even, if you're in the mood, sprinkles!
But I would always enjoy my coffee more if I'm the one brewing it, filling the kitchen with the smell of coffee is a wonderful thing... From choosing the kind of coffe I want (it also depends on my mood) maye a lighter blend for a breakfast coffee or maybe an expresso blend? mmm... and then, choosing the right coffee pot! I have two that I use fairly often, one of them is an italian stove top coffee pot that I still find fascinating to see how it works! it's the kind of instrument I would never put in the dishwasher, I always treat it with respect, washing it by hand.
The only thing about this coffee pot is that I can only make 2 or 3 cups of coffee and sometimes it seems it takes forever to brew.. so now recently a friend gave me a percolator as a present, I loved it! I can brew about 12 cups in one minute!

And then there's the choosing of the cup! One of my favorite parts of my morning! I have a plastic traveling cup for the car, but for some reason it doesn't taste the same as drinking from a ceramic cup, and if you're like me, you might have a favorite one...
Maybe I'm crazy but it doesn't taste the same way.


















My percoltor looks like this! very modern looking if you ask me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home