I use collage, acrylics, photographs, antique paper, text, postal stamps, dollar bills, tarot cards, even insect wings! anything that is interesting for it's color or texture, to create new collages in different formats from canvases, to wood to journals! My new pieces are all for sale, so e-mail me if you're interested, enjoy!

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

this is another siren I did about a year ago. It was bought by a woman in Mexico and she told me she comes every day from work and talks to her about her day and that cheers her up. I thought that was delightful! I really like the way this one turned out, I like that she has a friendly face

3 Comments:

Blogger irisz said...

this is beautiful!!

12:25 PM

 
Blogger Marco Antonio Sepúlveda said...

Rosa.
Muy bueno tu trabajo. Me gustó mucho.

Saludos

9:39 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This post will assist the internet viewers for setting up new weblog or even a weblog from start to end.



Here is my website ... rapid weight loss

11:59 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home